Subscibe to our newsletter for exclusive offers, news & your chance to win FREE Chocolate!
Every month we choose a customer at random to receive a selection of FREE chocolate goodies! It's our way of saying thank you.
In addition of having the chance to win free chocolate you will receive our email newsletter every month with exclusive discounts, recipes & competitions (NB: Rest assured we will never ever pass your details on to anybody else).
Competition is closed.
Terms & ConditionsTerms & Conditions for Chocolate Café Competitions & Give-aways:
1. The promoter is The Chocolate Café UK LTD whose registered office is at 8-10 Bolton St, Ramsbottom, BL0 9HX.
2. Employees of The Chocolate Café or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The competition runs monthly and the closing date for entry will be midnight on the last day of each month.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from our newsletter subscribers.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Prizes will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class post to a UK registered address.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: 2 Bolton Street, Ramsbottom, Bury BL0 9HX.
Competition closes 01/01/2016