Ramsbottom Chocolate Café
Situated in the picturesque northern mill town of Ramsbottom our chocolate shop & cafe are the the perfect destination for chocolate lovers.
Our upstairs café serves our famous hot chocolates and artisan roasted coffee together with a range of sweet and savoury classics. We pride ourselves on creating simple, tasty food using the very best local ingredients.
Advance reservations are not required and so simply come along at your chosen time and we will do our utmost to seat you as soon as possible. We can be very busy at peak times (Weekends and Bank Holidays from 12.00 - 3.30pm) and so best to avoid these if you prefer not to wait for a table. To view our current menu please click on the link below.
Our chocolate shop and mini chocolate factory lets you see our team at work creating our range of award winning chocolate. Try a sample of our delicious chocolate or browse our full range of chocolate products, many which are only available in store.
We hope to see you in Ramsbottom soon!
Since opening our doors in 2008 we are proud to have won several prestigious awards including:
- Manchester Food & Drink Award Winner of 'Best Coffee Shop or Casual Dining Venue'.
- Manchester Food & Drink Award Winner of 'Best Family Friendly Dining Venue'.
- Great Taste Awards for our Drinking Chocolate, Chocolate Bars & Chocolate Truffles.
- Academy of Chocolate Award for our Chocolate Truffles.
- Services to Apprenticeships Award for our ongoing investment in young people.
- Bury Business Woman of the year for our Co-Founder and Chief Number Cruncher Emma.
Address & Opening Times
2 Bolton Street,
Saturday & Sunday
Last Food Order 30 minutes before closing
01706 822 828